Monday, December 13, 2010

First times are always the most intersting

Hello to anyone who reads this, even if to nobody. It could just be me who reads this, but people say its best to just write down your thoughts, even if they never are read. So here it goes, this might be too un-entertaining for probably most... but let me explain who I am.

My name is Micah, I am at the moment 25 years old. I just married the most beautiful woman in the world, and getting to know her is probably the funnest thing that I have ever done. In the short time we have been married I have learned so much, not only about her, but life. My wife and I have gone through so much already, and even before we were married. She is from across the pond (England) and we have had to be apart and wait so much for one another, to be with eachother. But distance makes the heart grow fonder, and I truly know what that means now. And the beauty behind all of what we have been through, what we are going through, we have to completely rely on the Lord and trust in Him, not man. Stretching, yet very exciting.

I really feel like my life I have been through a lot already. Unfortunatley, I don't have a degree or certificate to show for it, but I do have stories. Stories are really the backbone of a persons life, and I believe the Lord puts us through things to grow and mature, and when we have gone through it we can help others. For example, one would not ask me about raising children because I am yet to raise any. However, my oldest brother could give great advice, he has 4 children, and he would be talking from experience, a much more reliable source than me. In the same way, I have been through things that I can use to help encourage others. Really, our stories are a gift to share, and I hope in time I get to share mine.

That is me for now, more will be coming. I am excited to share with people what is on my heart and what I feel led by the Lord to share. I pray it will be a glory to God, and that this is used to touch fellow believers lives and to also encourage many who don't know Jesus Christ to come to know Him. God bless, and until next time my dear friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment